Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pyper Turns One!

Well, our baby girl turned one yesterday, and her Daddy is twenty-nine today! It was a bitter-sweet day at the Terry Household ...we are glad to see her growing and healthy, but it's also so sad that our baby is now a toddler...ages are measured in years instead of months....and she is getting more independant every day! I attempted to make a fish-shaped cake since she shares a birthday so close to her Daddy and her Gramma....I needed something unisex. Well, Let's just say that I'll leave the cake up to the professionals for her actual party! But, we had a nice little family night with her grandparents at home. I can't wait until the big event on Saturday! So...for another happy note...My brother and his wife, Brandi, had their first child on Tuesday...her name is Aaliyah Dianne Collins and she weighed in at 7lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches! I am so proud to be an aunt and I will post pics as soon as I get some on my camera...I took all the pics on my phone...what was I thinking? So, here are some pics of our little girl on her "actual first birthday"...I'll post party pics after Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment