Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spray Park


Well, this is our first trip to the spray park. The girls really enjoyed it...I'm not so sure about the Mommies. We weren't dressed as we should have been, and there were alot of children that were too big to be there playing. Pyper wanted to play on the slide, and so did every other kid ...they just happened to be 5 ft tall. So, maybe we will go again when school starts....and all of the inappropriately aged children are where they should be. I'm a little bitter, as you can tell....they really would have enjoyed themselves had there been room to play with out being ran over. Pyper cried when I made her leave..I felt so bad. But, on the brighter side...we did get this photo-op. I love this picture! Jaycee decided to eat her shoe, and Pyper decided to throw her sunshades, and just show us her teeth, lol.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment