Friday, September 4, 2009

Lunch With Grampa


For those of you who do not know, Pyper spends an hour with her Grampa at the shop on Wednesdays. That's our Pyper & Mommy day....and Jeremy & I take an hour to go to lunch for some alone time! She loves to go to the shop ...she gets so excited when we get there. Grampa takes her on stroller rides and ...well, pretty much whatever Pyp wants to do for an hour! Sometimes he doesn't want to give her back, lol. On this particular day, we had returned from lunch and they were sitting on this bench playing, and I decided I wanted to take a pic..I began to walk to the car and Pyper said "Bye Bye Mommy"!! So, I guess she wanted to stay with Grampa a little longer...she has those Grampas wrapped around her tiny little fingers, and they wouldn't have it any other way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment