Saturday, October 8, 2011

Girls Trip 2011


So...I have 2 super fab bff's that I am proud to have had since we were in school. I have fab new bff's, also..don't get me wrong....but these girls have been a huge part of my life...for most of my life! So, we finally decided to all get together for a trip....as we have 6 girls all together- and only girls! So- we all headed to Gulf Shores for a mini vaca! All 9 of us(minus Jillian:()....and ...the rental agency gave us the wrong condo! But, we made the best of it....with 1 bathroom! We definately implemented an open door policy! No private showers there...we had to leave the potty available, lol! The girls had a great time....and we caught up on old gossip, and some new gossip! And lots of junk food! I hope our girls continue to bond in the future...just like Nichole, Christina, and I have for so many years! I love you girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment